Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This is one of my favorite days of the year! I loved having 20 little valentines! They spoiled me (and their classmates) today. This week in Math we are working on adding and subtracting to ten fluently. I borrowed a cute idea (from a great kindergarten blog) using valentine hearts. I'm also including a picture of our interactive writing we did today. The kids help me complete the missing letters/words as we read. This helps me see what the kiddos still need help with, AND it helps reinforce important skills!



We compared Splat the Cat and Love, Splat. I had sloppy handwriting  for this anchor chart!









More problem solving to 10




Our class made Valentine's Day boxes at home, and I wanted to share a few. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment