Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year Resolutions

Welcome back! I have been the worst blogger in the world (I wish Blogger would make it easier to upload photos), but thanks to my new iPad, I can take and upload photos from it and blog more often! Yay! A big thank you to my principals for the cool technology. :)

This week, we talked about our New Year's resolutions. I loved hearing their goals; learning to read/write better, learning to ride my bike, helping my friends more, etc, etc. They REALLY had great goals!

So....that leads us up to MY personal goal for 2014 (besides losing weight, eating better, and all of the regulars) I promise to be a better blogger in 2014. Here are some great pictures that I'm sure you would have enjoyed in 2013. ;)
We are THANKFUL! 

Can we say, cutie pies?!

That is Mrs. Clark during our community helpers unit!! 

Peyton was chosen as student of the month (December) for showing compassion! Lorelei was chosen by our music teacher, Mrs. Richardson. I was so proud of her for standing out among the whole school. 

When our elf, Jingle, arrived! I have never seen the kiddos more excited. We were full of pure joy that afternoon!! 

Miss Haven was chosen as our student of the month (November)  for showing gratitude. Way to go, Haven! 





No comments:

Post a Comment